Committed to Genuine Care/Serving Honestly Since 2003
We Accept Clients From All Countries
Dr.Ravi Garg, Senior Director, is a Member of
ICCRC ( Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council)
CAPIC (Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants)
AAERI (Associatsaion of Australian education representatives in India)
APIEC (Association of Professional Immigration & Education consultants of India)
Recognized Immigration Consultant by SINP/Saskatcehwan Immigration Authorities
Saskatchewan Programs
Appeal of The
Rejected CASES In The
Canadian Courts
Video by ICCRC: Authorized Representatives for Canada Embassy
Member of AAERI
Supported By
Australia High Commission


In the last (March 2012) issue of Virsa Magazine, it was mentioned that saskachewan has offered gifts to international students by giving an opportunity to get Permanent Residence very easily as compared to other provinces and to Permanent Residents/Citizens by allowing them sponsor their close relatives as Permanent Residents under family class.

Given below are the details of some more gifts being offered by Saskatchewan to the people residing and working in Saskatchewan:

Health Professions Category:
Applicants to this category must already be working full-time in Saskatchewan as a physician, nurse or other health professional on a temporary visa for at least six months and should have a permanent job offer from employer in order to apply. They should already meet the criteria of eligibility of their respective regulatory bodies.

Other Health Professions:
Under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP), Saskatchewan can nominate health professionals currently working in health occupations that are supported by the appropriate licensing body (if applicable), the appropriate regional health authority or other employer and meet one of the following criteria:

  • Are in the NOC(National Occupational Classification Matrix) level "A", "B" or "0";
  • Require at least one academic year of post-secondary education or one year of job specific training.

Hospitality Sector Pilot Project:
Under the Hospitality Sector Pilot Project the SINP can nominate foreign workers that are currently working in Saskatchewan for a minimum of six months on a temporary visa issued by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), supported by Service Canada's (SC) Temporary Foreign Worker labour market confirmation, and in one of the following categories:

  • Food/Beverage Server (NOC 6453)
  • Food Counter Attendant/Kitchen Helper (NOC 6641)
  • Housekeeping/Cleaning Staff (NOC 6661)

Workers in these categories must first begin working in Saskatchewan on a temporary foreign visa for a company that has been approved by the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). If an approved business offers the worker permanent employment, after a minimum of 6 months employment the worker may apply to the SINP for permanent resident status.

The employers must receive approval from the SINP to participate in the project before their employees arrive in Canada. The SINP will not accept applications from hospitality sector employees who arrive in Canada prior to their employer receiving SINP approval.

Long Haul Truck Drivers:
The SINP Long Haul Truck Driver Project allows Saskatchewan trucking firms to bring truckers to the province under Service Canada's Temporary Foreign Worker policy for occupations requiring a high school diploma or on-the-job training.

Long haul truck drivers must first begin working in Saskatchewan for an approved trucking firm on a temporary foreign visa. If an approved trucking firm offers them permanent employment, after a minimum of 6 months employment they may apply to the SINP for permanent resident status.
for applicants

To be considered for the Long Haul Truck Drivers Project you must:

  • Be working on a temporary visa for an approved Saskatchewan trucking firm(meeting some requirements and criteria) for a minimum of six months;
  • Have a current Saskatchewan Class 1A driver's license; and
  • Have an offer of full-time, permanent employment from your employer, which must be an approved trucking firm in Saskatchewan.